Originally Posted by Lenggao
I'm not being snippy, I'm calling out the macho neckbeard behind their screens. That it's not as big of an issue as they make it seem.
Weather it's 2 members or 12. So, unless you fit the shoes, I only sound snippy to you because it affects you directly, since you probably fit the neckbeard description.

I meant snippy in the sense of being rude and bad-tempered, and I’m afraid calling folk macho neckbeards qualifies just as much, if not more than, the shade you cast about the capability and control-freakery of those who prefer that the game stays focused on a four-person party in your previous post. And even if the only people who found your manner a bit much were macho neckbeard, incompetent control freaks (nice attempt at a Catch 22 btw), you would still be being rude to call them out in that way. They have as much right to their preferences as anyone else, as long as they debate respectfully with others.

Btw, as long as you stick within forum rules you are of course also free to be as rude as you like, much as us macho neckbeard, incompetent, control-freak, sensitive marshmallows might prefer you weren’t. But, okay, if it’s upsetting to have your manner called snippy, we’ll agree on “blunt” instead.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"