Originally Posted by fylimar
This is a thread about representation

Spot on. I am not sure why it has recently been resurrected after coming to a natural close in early January, given the new posts don’t seem to be adding anything new to the debate, but if we are going to reopen the discussion let’s keep it on topic.

Originally Posted by Bardhuk
It's not fair for me as a man IRL, to not have the option to play a woman where she's constantly being seduced, or any male Npc is not scripted to flirt with my character after I undress her or put some revealing clothes on her.

@Bardhuk, you already started a thread a week or so ago to discuss your suggestions for inclusion of more sexualised content for women PCs. Please don’t try to reopen that debate elsewhere on the forums, especially by taking months old quotes out of context. Plus repeated posts on a single issue in different places just look like trolling, especially when noone else has shown a particular interest.

No more replies to this thread, please, unless anyone actually has anything new and constructive to contribute to the discussion of gender identity in the game.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"