Originally Posted by Bardhuk
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
@Bardhuk, you already started a thread a week or so ago to discuss your suggestions for inclusion of more sexualised content for women PCs. Please don’t try to reopen that debate elsewhere on the forums, especially by taking months old quotes out of context. Plus repeated posts on a single issue in different places just look like trolling, especially when noone else has shown a particular interest.

If someone will answer me and will show further interest to discuss this topics, it will be a sign of disrespect from me to not to continue. I'm polite and I don't think i offend anyone by expressing some suggestions or preferences.
Sure. This thread is about a hyper specific topic, though. It usually received bad faith attacks from people sexualising the concept of being a woman. E.g. stating that even drag is inherently sexual and harmful for existing.

I don't think you meant to go in that direction. But, I hope you understand why it looks like trolling. There is another thread discussing if BG3 is too sexual/romances have the wrong focus. You can demand more sexualisation there. It is discussing whether the game should have such things in it or not.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=842016&page=1