Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
It sounds like you're not interested in joining their group. that's fine, but I'm not sure why you're interrogating the OP here/criticizing their group, move on. It's not a good look for the forums.

I am asking legitimate questions to try to peer past the marketing and get a sense of what this group is about to see if I - as a GM - want to collaborate with them AND to see if I can learn anything from them.

Why are you here? Did you just roll up and decide "I am going to involve myself even though I have nothing to contribute and no understanding of what's going on?"

Look, you are welcome to not interact with me. I think we would both profit from that.

Blackheifer, I've been more than happy to discuss what we are about, but this is OUR GUILD RECRUITMENT THREAD. Its a space where players that are looking for a guild can learn about the Tyrs Paladium guild. You are very much encouraged to fill out a guild recruitment thread of your own and tell prospective guildies what you are looking for. I've been hoping that they create a GUILD SECTION in the forums where players LOOKING FOR A GUILD can research them.

I think we've covered just about every question you've had. Lets continue dialog and strategies in another thread about guild play in BG3. That might be better... I'm very willing to participate.

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 17/03/23 04:23 AM.