Originally Posted by The Red Queen
Okay, I’m obviously not making myself clear. This forum is not the right place to put forward unsolicited theories of sex and gender. Please stop.

Even if those theories are not in themselves dismissive or insulting to any one group of people, they are sure to be disagreed with so it is provoking others to argue, and I think we are all aware that debates on this topic rarely go well and will undoubtedly lead to positions being stated that will be distressing to those for whom this is not merely a theoretical debate but directly impacts their real lives. Neither they nor anyone else should be forced to endure that when we are here to discuss video games.

Please let’s make the next post in this thread, if there is one, purely about how BG3 or other games handle gender identity without the unnecessary philosophising, and please also without casting any direct or indirect aspersions on anyone’s points of view. If it’s not, I’m going to be strongly tempted to temporarily block it while everyone has time to reflect on what it is civil and constructive to debate on a public games forum.
👍