Well ... yes and no.
If you mean dialogue options from wich player pick ... then no.
If you mean responces, hells yeah. :-/

In very short: When someone created Czech localisation for KotOR II. they had to coppy all texts 4 times ...
One in case Revan was a male and now you play as a male ...
One in case Revan was a female and now you play as a male ...
One in case Revan was a male and now you play as a female ...
One in case Revan was a female and now you play as a female ...
And every time you started a game, you had to pick ... and all texts was replaced acordingly.

---

Player would easily go with same sentences as in english:
You are wrong im a male. > Mýlíte se, já jsem muž.
You are wrong im a female. > Mýlíte se, já jsem žena.
Please, dont call me either. > Prosím, nenazývejte mě ani jedním.

---

But npcs ... oh boy. :-/
We use rule that is called agreement of the predicate with the subject (according to google).

- If you have group of people where is at least one male, you use "i" ... if they are all females you use "y" ...

Fro example:
When Damais tells you: We heared an explosion, so we went to explore.
In czech it would be: Slyšeli jsme explozi, tak jsme to šli prozkoumat. Bcs Damais is a male.
But if Damais would also be a Female, the sentence would be: Slyšely jsme explozi, tak jsme to šly prozkoumat.

> This can cause major problem, in case Larian wouldnt want to have their teoretical Czech localisation full of misstakes for wich even 10y old child would be ashamed. laugh
Bcs every time someone would talk about our group as a whole, they would need to take under concideration genders of all people there. :-/

"Ah, our heroes finaly arived!"
Would be problem. laugh

On the other hand tho ...
"And here are our guests of honor."
Would be perfectly fine no matter our group.

-

But even if you would go solo, every time the game would talk about you, it would need to adjust I/Y acordingly ... and there are even special cases, when group of females uses "A" or "É", instead of "Y" ...

And even more special cases, wich was most likely made just to mess up with our language rules ...
As ... there is one musical group, made purely of Males ... its called "3 sisters" ... so even tho they are males, every time you talk about them you have to use female rules. :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 20/03/23 09:50 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown