Originally Posted by The Red Queen
Originally Posted by ioci
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
… But in case anyone has taken it that way, I am definitively not saying we can’t discuss this topic, but that in so doing we should do our best to be constructive, avoiding insulting those with views other than our own and keeping it relevant to the game rather than wandering off into more general theorising about gender or politics …
No.
The topic reminds me of the queer stuff which is a bit alien to me since I'm lucky enough not live in a surrounding that full of that kind of vanguard culture overly manipulative on populist movement ...

Okay. You know I said we should try to avoid insulting people with views other than our own, keep it relevant to the game and avoid wandering off into more general theorising in the very quote of mine you replied to? Your post failed on that so badly that I’m tempted to think it was deliberate trolling but I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and one more chance.

If you actually don’t understand why what you have posted is not appropriate here, then please PM me and I can explain in more detail.
Ah, I see, you are waving your moderator club. BTW, it's actually an axe, in case you haven't realizing it.