Being a racist, abusive psycho is what redeems Lae'zel. If she was a peaceful lovey dovey githyanki I would just kill her on the spot, like I kill all the tieflings in the grove.
I honestly really disliked her until we arrived at the tiefling camp and she humiliated Zorru, like he deserved.

Honestly I think she's a breath of fresh air. Most games can't handle evil companions. In fact I think I'm kinda disappointed with Larian, because they told us that we will ge the evil companions in Early Access, but let's face it, only Lae'zel and Astarion are (kinda) evil, the rest of them are good people with a chip on their shoulder. (Shadowheart is definitely not an evil companion, and that's a total disappointment.)

Now I certainly agree that we need more companions with a high STR score, because someone has to carry the loot, and playing a caster MC is fun, but complaining that Lae'zel is a bad person even though that's exactly what her appeal is, is just a bad idea. I honestly wish that when the full game comes out, Shadowheart, Astarion, Gale and Wyll will all become these really fucked up evil people who are actually interesting to have around. I also hope that we get 4-5 more companions who are actually good guys.

Last edited by Brewman; 21/04/23 07:42 PM.