"Woman are better in every way, and I don't need you. Be a good boot licker and maybe I can tolerate you. "

Someone doesn't like female drows, because this is exactly what female drow are in the lore and Salvatore books. XD

I guess the "Theocratic evil matriarchy" should be replaced by "sexy dominatrix that would respect me or even become submissive once they meet my character is still popular among some public.

But let's not pretend that everyone prefers those sexy kittens over a real evil enemy/adversary that might stab you/cause real damage. I mean, if we really want to show "hedonist female drow" they could have done that by making Minthara capture slaves and classify them for "play" (handsome males that she could cripple so they can't hold a weapon and keep nearly naked for HER pleasure"), disposable (crippled but forced to do manual and grueling work) or "examples" (tortured and mutilated but still alive to suffer). By the way, this is the Salvatore version, which happens to be one of the most popular. The "woke" was the one with Eillistrae, Vaheroun and male drows in positions of power. lol

I don't care that much about Minthara, so I really don't mind that they changed her again to look sexier. But that also means that her character doesn't work as well as an enemy as a romantic interest. For me is missing actual evil actions beyond wanting to kill tieflings and druids. Goblins also want that and are just minions. No flavour there. And to completely undermine her, she also rewards characters with sex. Meh.

Make Minthara boring as hell. lol