"She even have feelings and doesn't want to kill you when The Absolute orders her so, it's disgusting."

Exactly. First, she betrays Lolth, now the absolute. Would the player be next? Better just kill her XD

"Just, remember that we recruit her in act 2. We likely haven't even seen her "real" storyline yet. Act 1 sets the tone about which options you have at that point. It's an appetizer, not the main course."

Not really, first act might be the only one for Minthara in the same way that it can be the only one for Halsin. I mean I can even make the case of killing her even if you are an evil character because drows are known to be treacherous. So not all people would recruit her and see her "arc".

But even for those who want to recruit her, it wouldn't hurt to show more of her character. To compare, we do know goblins are "petty evil" for their actions. They cook and eat the dwarf, they abuse the owlbear cup, torture the other adventurer, capture Volo, and act chaotic and evil but at the same time, nothing they do makes you think they think beyond the short term.

On the other hand, you have the druids. Even when he is absent, you can get a glimpse of Halsin character by the impact his absence has in the other druids. They argue because they lack leadership, Kagha tries to rule while Netty feels not good enough to heal you. I suppose that if you never talk to the druids you would also might think Halsin is bland. But at least he kills his captures as a bear and scapes on his own.

But when it comes to the bugbear and Minthara, if you don't join their side, you basically think of "generic middle bosses". I mean, sure, you hear a goblin said she is scary. Why? what did she do to be scary? you'll never know, then one humorous letter of a goblin in love with her. And that's it. There are two spiders, but she didn't even feed them. The hobgoblin is worse. He is in a throne room and basically does nothing else. No sacrifices, no torture, nothing. For me, it fails to set the tone for her.

As far as introductions go, Minthara doesn't have a real introduction if you side with druids and won't have any kind of arc in act two. I mean, if she surrendered, some players might forgive her and include her in the group. If you can accept Astarion and Wyll, you can accept Minthara. But the way things are, unless someone resurrects her and she decides to join the same group that has killed her, she won't be recruited in act 2 by many people. Adding a couple of death-tortured corpses and a few details that show her way to be evil in act 1, won't hurt. That is, if she is evil. And if she is not, adding hints of that, won't hurt either.