Originally Posted by N7Greenfire
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Bioware confirmed sometime last year or so that DA:I is their highest selling game of all-time. We also know for a fact that ME4 has sold over 10 million. Therefore, the correct conclusion reached by people is that DA:I has sold well over 10 M.

I have no doubt that DA4 will outsell DA:I. Some of you really need to get past your personal animus towards (recent) Bioware games and understand that a lot of people out there see those games very differently. I am on record as saying I passionately love the original BG games. And yet I am also someone who loved all three DA games, yes to even include DA2.

Also for the record, CDPR recently announced that The Witcher 3 has now sold well past 50 million. And CP2077 more than 15 million. CDPR is doing just fine with its fans.
ME4? You mean Andromeda? I doubt that it bombed so hard it didn't even get dlc frown
Yes, and yet it managed to sell 10 M+. You shouldn't underestimate the pull of those games based on your personal feelings toward those games. And to be clear, at least on the ME games, I have no personal stake. I've never played any of them and have no interest in them myself. I only like Bioware's DA franchise. In fact, thus far I have only exclusively played RPGs that are fantasy-based. Starfield will be my very first sci-fi RPG. grin