Just to be clear:

I only speak about objectivity, as in "which one is objectively better in which game (BG2 vs BG3)" on specific topic, specifically stuff that both exist in BG2 and BG3.

You listed your gripes in BG3, subjective gripes. I tried to pick one example, throwing potions, explained it to you why it needs to be there since it's how the physical rule within the game world works. (none of these things exist in BG2 btw, which is not a compliment.)

It is subjectively fun, objectively coherent to the version of the world Larian made, subjectively part of the Rule of Cool, objectively part of general consensus as to what made BG3 a better game..... these are my subjective opinion, it can only subjective because there is no comparison to it, if there is a comparison then we can now which one is *objectively* a better implementation of the mechanics.

Your complain is the same as if I was to complain that nobody in Balder Goot 1 and 2 can jump. Does the concept of Jumping is not part of "how things works in Faerun"?

Got that?

Second. How does thing works in Forgotten Realms? Does nobody ever throw a vial which contain liquids ever in the world of Faerun? Does Vial of Liquids never fell down from a table? Does rule of physic as we know it does not applies in Faerun?

Last edited by Dext. Paladin; 30/10/23 10:13 AM.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).