R.I.P. Dreogan Strongale. As a young dwarf, he travelled the Sword Coast with his acrobat troupe family, but on the way to perform at a circus in Nashkel they were waylaid by bandits, his family were killed and he was badly wounded. He was found and healed by a cleric of Ilmater and found refuge in their temple in Baldur's Gate, but other than starting to learn how to give his acrobatic skills a more martial bent, hadn't made much of himself for the past hundred years. Nor did he manage to cover himself in glory after his abduction by mind flayers, being killed with a group of fellow abductees by a phase spider matriarch shortly afterwards and utterly failing to save the world.

(I probably will reload and finish off his story despite my honour mode fail, as I was having fun with the character and envisaged a sort of drunken master take on a strength-based monk with him.)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"