Next Thread
Print Thread
C
colinl8 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
C
I spent Thursday through yesterday running through the Underdark and Moonrise Towers to the city. I spent today starting fresh and running through the Gith creche. That the same level of detail is available in both approaches, while the themes and choices have similar reflections, but different, just reflective, there's a *lot* of effort that went into this, and it seriously shows.

QOL complaints about bartering etc., sure. But having only scratched the surface of this game over half a week, and it staying fresh while surprising also consistent, I'm on cloud nine with this. The time taken is absolutely evident.

Last edited by colinl8; 07/08/23 04:35 AM.
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
Yes, I feel the same. I have the impression they spent a great of effort on the things that are really important in a game like this. And because of that, so many people are having a blast with the game, and decide they can live with some comparably minor annoyances.

Not that I wouldn't want these annoyances to be ameliorated, but they are minor compared to everything that's been done right.

Last edited by Ieldra2; 07/08/23 09:45 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard