Hello all. I am designing a ring that selectively shall add all these skills

Code
ActionResource(ArcaneRecoveryPoint,1,0)
ActionResource(BardicInspiration,1,0)
ActionResource(KiPoint,1,0)
ActionResource(DeflectMissiles_Charge,1,0)
ActionResource(ChannelDivinity,1,0)
ActionResource(SorceryPoint,1,0)
ActionResource(WarPriestActionPoint,1,0)
ActionResource(NaturalRecoveryPoint,1,0)
ActionResource(WildShape,1,0)
ActionResource(FungalInfestationCharge,1,0)
ActionResource(SuperiorityDie,1,0)
ActionResource(LayOnHandsCharge,3,0)
ActionResource(ChannelOath,1,0)
ActionResource(SneakAttack_Charge,1,0)
ActionResource(Rage,2,0)

Naturally this works perfectly fine, and I get this:
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

However, I rather have each "ActionResource" only activate if the player is the proper class i.e. if a player is a Bard only "ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0)" is activated. In a similar case, if a player is a multiclass Bard and Barbarian only "ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0) and ActionResource(Rage,10,0)" activates.

Here is the actual code I use:
Code
data "Boosts" "ActionResource(ArcaneRecoveryPoint,10,0);ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0);ActionResource(KiPoint,10,0);ActionResource(DeflectMissiles_Charge,10,0);ActionResource(ChannelDivinity,10,0);ActionResource(WarPriestActionPoint,10,0);ActionResource(SorceryPoint,10,0);ActionResource(NaturalRecoveryPoint,10,0);ActionResource(WildShape,10,0);ActionResource(FungalInfestationCharge,10,0);ActionResource(SuperiorityDie,10,0);ActionResource(LayOnHandsCharge,10,0);ActionResource(ChannelOath,10,0);ActionResource(SneakAttack_Charge,10,0);ActionResource(Rage,10,0)"

I have tried the "IF" command a lot, but the game totally ignores all my tries, like this example:

Example 1
Code
data "Boosts" "IF(ClassLevel(Bard)):ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0);IF(ClassLevel(Monk)):ActionResource(KiPoint,10,0)"

Example 2
Code
data "Boosts" "IF((Bard)):ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0);IF((Monk)):ActionResource(KiPoint,10,0)"

Example 3
Code
data "Boosts" "IF(ClassLevelHigherOrEqualThan(1,'Bard'):ActionResource(BardicInspiration,10,0);IF(ClassLevelHigherOrEqualThan(1,'Monk'):ActionResource(KiPoint,10,0)"

I can't understand the logic here, all examples look just fine, but if any if you see the error of my ways of implementing this, please do correct me...