Print Thread
#892316 05/09/23 04:18 PM
C
Celador Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
If you saved/cured Thulla (gnome in myconid colony) in Act 1 - she appears in Act 3 in Angleiron's cellar, but she doesn't have any dialogues (clickable, but not responding). She even goes around doing "gossip" line, but otherwise unresponsive. I've checked game files and save files - and she is supposed to either greet you when you enter the cellar, or give you some sort of reward, but it doesn't happen. I have tried various commands in osiris console, but nothing worked or just borked the game (the command to make her greet you straight up freezes the game in dialogue, but it does actually put her near entrance). If anyone more savvy in osiris engine knows which lines are doing it - would be nice to know. I've been fixing issues for days now, but this one seems too hard, since I do not understand what the game is doing exactly to her. If I do understand it correctly - she changed her UUID from und (underdark) to glo, and then supposed to change to wyr (wyrms crossing) but it seems to get stuck on GLO, so she spawns in a previous unintractable state. Trying to spawn the WYR version doesn't do anything, I assume the lines in DB have to be replaced, but also didn't seem to work or I did it incorrectly.

Last edited by Celador; 05/09/23 04:20 PM.
Celador #896639 13/09/23 06:58 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm having the same problem. No dialogue will trigger in Act 3 when I first see Thulla in the cave near Rivington.
I have no mods, great PC, and the game has not crashed even once. This is the first bug that's causing me to wonder if some quest may break later on....

Help, Team Larian! Does it matter? Is there a workaround? Will it cause issues later on in the gnome-related quests of Act 3?

Celador #897131 13/09/23 07:02 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Same problem too in Act 3. Can't talk with her or click on her with my pc or any companions.

Celador #897133 13/09/23 07:06 PM
I've had the same issue in all of my playthroughs (doing nr. 6 now). I just thought Larian forgot about her.

Link Copied to Clipboard