Print Thread
B
bOMb Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hi all,

Just wondered if you guys could help me. This is my first time playing rpg and enjoying it so far.

I have come to a part where I can't get past, no matter what I try. I enter a room with 2 handles on the wall, 1 room is a kitchen the other has 4 men. I always get killed by these 4 men, sometimes I can kill 2, then die straight after by the ppl with bows. Are there special ways I should be attacking. I'm very new.

Also are there any quick keys where I can just press a button and it will give me a potion.

Thanks

apprentice
apprentice
Sounds like your still early in the game, try attacking from a distance with bows, or, if you can manage it, lead 1 of the men away from the other group so you can tackle him on his own.

Make sure you have plenty of healing potions, and take them till you thin them down to 1 or 2.

If you have a summoning doll, send that in on its own, and keep re-using it until you weaken/kill some of them

You could try luring them into some traps if you have any in your inventory.

Have you got any spare skill points you could put into increasing your health?

Support
Support
If the archers are causing you problems, try attacking them first. They will switch to a melee weapon up close.

You can set hotkeys to use potions (health, mana, restoration or stamina), though only the lead character will drink. You would have to switch to the other character (via hotkey or otherwise) and hit the hotkey again to have both characters use a potion. Use of the space bar to pause the game helps with this.

To assign a hotkey, open the potion bar by clicking on that icon beside either character's portrait, hover the mouse cursor over a potion icon and press one of the function keys.

The first summoning doll is not until after this level.

apprentice
apprentice
Bomb, use your SPACE bar religiously!!! Watch your health bars!! As soon as you see multiple enemies hit the space bar to pause the game. Highlight all the enemies to see what they are, ie: archer, melee. Click on the enemy you want to attack first, in this case an archer, then hit Space again to unpause. As soon as he is dead, hit the space bar again. Drink potions, pick your target, and unpause (space bar again). Keep this up, and it will keep things slowed down and more manageable. Always keep an eye on your health and immediately pause the game (SPACE) to drink health potions when low. And start putting more points into constitution!!

Don't do today, what you can put off till tomorrow.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard