if you think this game cool please give a coment

i love this game more than any rpg games
but i still love risen but iam bored with that games
to much think than action.
i love this game
div2 rocks woehoe

apprentice
apprentice
Gothic 3, from the makers of Risen, was my very first RPG. So, you can say it was my first love in games (yes, in spite of the bugs). Now there are many types of RPGs that I have played since then. But when I started Divinity II, it was amazing how much it reminded me of my long times playing Gothic 3- in a good way.

And though Risen is from the same makers, it somehow did not / could not capture the same environment and ambiance as it was in Gothic 3. So, I become more nostalgic with Divinity II. smile

Now it is very tough for me to decide which game I like more. Both are very good examples of the action-RPG genre, both are unique in their own way, with lots of materials, immersion. depth and shine. Lets just say that both Risen and Divinity II, are among the best games I have played yet.

Now hurry up. We want a Divinity III just as good. laugh

veteran
veteran
Unfortunately gamers played realy realy much much faster a game than game-developers can make a good new RPG-game from a set like Divinity!

But I know that I play in the meantime Divine Divinity AND Divinity II Ego Draconis over and over again ... laugh
But I play not always: sometimes I didn't play for months! And after a while I play again a period.

wink

PS: Divinity II claphands

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
I think that divinity 2 is one of the best games I have everplayed and I cant wait to finish my current character to start a new one. I have always loved games like this weather they have no stoey at all or if they do have have a story and luckly this one has a great story. This game is definatly up there with my top 10 favorite games of all time:

1.Borderlands
2.Elder Scrolls 4:oblivion
3.Too Human
4.DIVINITY 2
5.Dragon Age:Origins
6.Lost Odyssey
7.Fable 2
8.Moderwarfare 2
9.Halo 3
10.Star Wars KOTOR

Yeah...I play alot of RPGs......

addict
addict
Hmm I think that this game is piece if crap
Don"t get me wrong but I have played many better games

but I like forum grin
and Risen is also shity game that I don"t like

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Namelessnoob007
I think that divinity 2 is one of the best games I have everplayed and I cant wait to finish my current character to start a new one. I have always loved games like this weather they have no stoey at all or if they do have have a story and luckly this one has a great story. This game is definatly up there with my top 10 favorite games of all time:

1.Borderlands
3.Too Human
4.DIVINITY 2
6.Lost Odyssey
7.Fable 2
8.Moderwarfare 2
9.Halo 3
10.Star Wars KOTOR

ž
You understand that borderlands,Halo 3 and Moderwarfare 2 arent RPGs smile
and you like Oblivion more that KOTOR and Dragon age aargh
well as far as i can see you pretty much like FPS with maybe few Rpgs elements
and also you rather play adventure+action RPG than RPG

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raven.rpg
Originally Posted by Namelessnoob007

1.Borderlands
3.Too Human
4.DIVINITY 2
6.Lost Odyssey
7.Fable 2
8.Moderwarfare 2
9.Halo 3
10.Star Wars KOTOR

ž
You understand that borderlands,Halo 3 and Moderwarfare 2 arent RPGs smile
and you like Oblivion more that KOTOR and Dragon age aargh
well as far as i can see you pretty much like FPS with maybe few Rpgs elements
and also you rather play adventure+action RPG than RPG

I would argue that Borderlands is a RPG with a crappy story that doesn't really matter, but still a RPG. Don't get me wrong, I like Borderlands as well and play it with friends, however the story is just not there.

stranger
stranger
I am well aware that not all the games on my list are RPGs, but I did not say my top 10 favorite RPGs, this is just a list of my top 10 favorite games. Oh and I kinda was in a hurry so I based my list more on the amount of time that I played it rather than enjoyment lol. Any way Dragon Age really was not that fun....at least compared to some of the other games on the list, but KOTOR was awsome...just too short. =)

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
you dont have a skill to play divinity

stranger
stranger
hey the rpg's game are my fav. this one was one of the best yet but looking to start a new one need some recommendations (for x-box) i hate ffX and slow gamez like that but this and sacred 2 (fallen angel) are great thanks for any help

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by theKingsWill
you dont have a skill to play divinity

Um.....what? That was kinda of random....and who is this post torwards anyway?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ANDY2ANGRY
hey the rpg's game are my fav. this one was one of the best yet but looking to start a new one need some recommendations (for x-box) i hate ffX and slow gamez like that but this and sacred 2 (fallen angel) are great thanks for any help

Sacred 2 is awsome....forgot that on my list....even though its kinda dull its still a good game, but its no Divinity 2....Also every one is a dryad which is cheap since they level soooooooo fast...oh and if you like fast paced rpgs Too Human is great...just four levels though....but gear hunting is fun as ****.

Last edited by Namelessnoob007; 04/03/10 01:20 AM.
I gotta say this is one of the best games I have ever played. Very addicting and extremely fun. If there is a sequal, and there almost definitely will be, I am definitely going to get it. When I beat the game I am going to post what I did and didn't like about the game.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
sory evry 1 that is my brother

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard