Print Thread
#425022 10/11/10 11:39 AM
H
honukin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Hello...i looked around other topics for help and cant seem to find any......i got the helm..chest..ring and neckalls but i didnt find them in kali's flying fortress.....and i was told that i could find the rest at her flying fortress but i have been all over that place and havent been able to find the rest....i did find some golden chest but the pieces were not in there...any help would be nice ^_^ and do you have to be a certin level for them to appear or to aquire them>

Last edited by honukin; 10/11/10 11:48 AM.
stranger
stranger
If you're playing D2:DKS, then the set pieces are all over the game world now instead of specific to fortresses. I've found pieces to Archmage, Hunter and Scorpion way before venturing in any fortresses.
Only Ulthrings is still the same (mind-reads to get it)

If you're playing D2:ED then the pieces are strewn in chests all over the place in the fortress zone.

H
honukin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
ok i asked cuase i am missing the weapon...pants....bracers and gauntelts....is there a specific spot or person or location they are in?

U
stranger
stranger
U
Hi folks, first post on this forum.

For Dragon Knights Saga, the Scorpion Sword is located in the tomb for the quest "Grave Robbers".

Enjoy.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard