Next Thread
Print Thread
#425866 13/11/10 03:54 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hey all, I bought DKS this week, and since I hadn't played the first part of Divinity II I'm doing that before playing the new content. I've used a few guides I've found here and there to make sure I don't miss any important mindreads or secrets, and I'm having a problem with something.

From what I've read, the 4 storage rooms in Broken Valley (Naberius, Dreavan, Miller's, and Sir Robin's Warehouse) are each supposed to contain either a potion recipe (Miller), enchant formula (Dreavan), body part (Naberius), or bow (Sir Robin). However, after reloading the game over and over while standing outside one of these rooms, then entering them and checking the chests, I haven't found anything like that. All of the chests seem to be just normal chests. I'm getting different items each try, but never a formula, recipe, or body part so far.

Do these storage rooms no longer have the special drops, or are they just a very low chance of happening? Or am I missing something else?

Support
Support

Are you sure you checked all of the chests?
In Dreavan's storage I reloaded at a particular chest in there that always gave an enchantment formula. I was unimpressed with the loot from Naberius' storage (other than the skill book) but don't recall if I got a body part there, or not.

Welcome to the forum. wave

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
In Dreavan's storage, after going through the locked gate I see one chest on the left, and on the right is a tall shelf with one normal chest and above it is a small square chest next to a plant. I've checked those 3 as well as all of the baskets and barrels and such and have never gotten a formula from any of them.

I'm thinking that they changed some things with the DKS version of the game, which is unfortunate in this case.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard