Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#428340 21/11/10 02:55 PM
kache Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I really liked some of the tracks, especially the start menu one, and I would like to put them on my mp3 player.

Ipsa scientia potestas est.
old hand
old hand
The music is great. I enjoyed most of the tracks in the game and I am sure many others did. I think for future games of theirs, Larian should release OSTs if the music in all of their games are as good as Divinity II music. They released the DKS, who knows, maybe they will release an OST if demands are high?

veteran
veteran
http://www.kirillpokrovsky.com/

The composer already put up a a large number of the tracks on his website, free to download. That's awesome. I wish that he'd put up all of them, but this is still really great.

journeyman
journeyman
I'd buy a COMPLETE OST if it were released, but I mean complete, not like these "Complete but not really" OSTs that a lot of games/movies end up getting.

kache Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Stabbey
http://www.kirillpokrovsky.com/

The composer already put up a a large number of the tracks on his website, free to download. That's awesome. I wish that he'd put up all of them, but this is still really great.

Oh, interesting.
Later I'm gonna check it.

Originally Posted by james5272
I'd buy a COMPLETE OST if it were released, but I mean complete, not like these "Complete but not really" OSTs that a lot of games/movies end up getting.

Do you have any idea how many CD's a complete soundtrack would need?
It would be nice to have it downloadable, though. Steam did something like this for DA:O if you bought the Deluxe edition: it downloads the complete soundtrack with the game.

Ipsa scientia potestas est.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
I would also like to see complete soundtrack one day. What i really don't get though, is how come Kirill doesn't get any more job offers from the industry? If i had to choose my favorite music ever in videogames, no game composer could even dream of touching what Kirill Pokrovsky has done for Divinity series.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard