Print Thread
U
Uriel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
hi!!!

just wandering how much is the best you can get???
i'm level 45 warrior (in the middle of FoV - i will be higher at the end i believe) with 1709 hp and 3.79% health regeneration rate....
i have 15 at regeneration skill - 100 str - all accessories with 0.3% and 2 rings with 1.3% and 1 belt with 1.3%....
any way to surpass this???
be glad to get any tips...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lol, I thought I was doing great with 1.85% recovery rate which translates to 30 HP/sec.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
O
apprentice
apprentice
O
So they all stack ?

Ring with HP regen at .075 would stack with belt of .1 and amulet of .03 etc ?

I know when I found the .1 belt my HPs really started moving.

Can't wait for higher level stuff.

People say I'm crazy..but the voices in my head say I'm just fine.
U
Uriel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
lets say that with all that.... i can stand on fire and poison in the same time and my hp will be full and wont move...

and by the way you can see how much regeneration you have when you put your cursor on the str attribute and mana regeneration when you put it on the intelligence...

and from what i saw the best + for regeneration you can get from belt and rings is 0.13% + 0.3% from enchant

Last edited by Uriel; 04/01/11 06:43 AM.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Yep - it all stacks (including with the regeneration skill, which can give you another 0.7% if you max it out).

But it's important to note that regeneration is also a percentage of your total health, so increasing your total health also increases your effective regeneration rate as a side-effect.

At level 40 my Mage had 800 life points, and I then enchanted all four armour pieces with level 10 lifeline (+400 health, to give me 1,200 total). So as well as the extra health, I'd increased my regeneration rate by 50%. I think it was a far more effective use of those Malachite gems than just adding 4 level 10 health regens, which whould have been a total of 1.2% increase in health regeneration.

U
Uriel Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
well if you have enough malachite gems for 4 life lines and 6 health aura its better.... smile

in FoV you can get plenty of malachite gems so you can enchant your whole set with extra left...

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I never found a way of enchanting armour with the malachite gems, only jewellery. I figure somebody must've sold it, or that there was a scroll in a chest somewhere, but I seemed to completely pass it by. Then again, I never was the most observant player and am constantly surprised by the amount of things I missed if I play through again, no matter how thorough I think I was!

J'aime le fromage.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Originally Posted by Vometia
I never found a way of enchanting armour with the malachite gems

I'm sure you know that disenchanting items means you automatically learn that enchant? I learned my level 10 lifeline by keeping an eye out for +100 health armour pieces, then disenchanting the first one that I found.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Exactly! I have bought many pieces of armor, only to disenchant so I can learn the formula.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Trippy
I'm sure you know that disenchanting items means you automatically learn that enchant? I learned my level 10 lifeline by keeping an eye out for +100 health armour pieces, then disenchanting the first one that I found.

Doh! ouch Yes, I did know that, and have been reminded of it more than once... and still I forgot. I am teh lame, etc.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard