Print Thread
M
Mr. E Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi,

i have some troubles running Divinity 2 on my computer.
When i want to play, i can start and view the intro film with a small glitch. After the movie, at the character creator, it freezes a few seconds, screen goes black and then it comes back.
When i start playing, those freezes repeat themselves. During the freeze, the screen goes black for a few seconds and when it returns, there are some green and purple colours around the outlining of objects. Sometimes it seems that the picture is away but i can still play the game but other times, the game freezes completely and then comes back. Eventually though, after 5 freezes or so, the game doesn't come back from the freeze and i'm looking at my desktop smirk
Looks to me like some problems with my graphic card but i ain't smart enough to figure it out smile
I have a ATI Radeon HD 3800 on windows 64 bit. I've tried to patch the game but that won't work either because i get a warning saying: No installation found. Already reinstalled the game and updated the graphic cards' drivers.

I'm going ballistic over this, been dying to play the game!

Last edited by Mr. E; 23/10/11 12:31 PM.
apprentice
apprentice

There's an issue with the game and AMD processors. For the fix, see this thread, post 29:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=423175&page=2

Specialization is for insects! - Robert A. Heinlein
enthusiast
enthusiast
If the issue is not removed with the fix above, please contact support@larian.com with a report.xml from our support tool.

It can be found here: http://www.larian.com/hotfixes/supporttool/LPC_Divinity2.exe

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard