Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Hey everyone, I was enjoying the solo game but can't seem to find anyone with the same play style as myself joining the random multiplayer so I figured I would post here.

I'm the type of person who actually likes to read the texts and stories. I like to check every nook and cranny for what I might miss. I like strategizing on the fights and not just hoping for the best. I like to make mistakes...a lot. But mainly I like to be able to take my time with the game and not feel rushed in it, not just scramble through all the texts and stories because I want to get done or whatever the reason may be. If this seems like a style you'd like to play along with let me know smile Thanks.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hey! I'm like you. I'm going to mostly working on a solo playthrough (because I like to take my time and search every nook and cranny too!)... but I would also like to see what coop is like. Are you starting from the beginning?

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Hi Budlcarus. Yes, I'm starting from the beginning. I have a solo game going right now...actually just tabbed out to see how to use a cooking pot :P but I would be more than happy to start at the beginning again!

B
stranger
stranger
B
cool. so how does coop work? if i join your game do i take over one of your characters?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by BudIcarus
cool. so how does coop work? if i join your game do i take over one of your characters?

That's exactly how it works. Also (if I'm not mistaken), if you join during character creation, then you can customize the character yourself.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Jito463
That's exactly how it works. Also (if I'm not mistaken), if you join during character creation, then you can customize the character yourself.

That would be pretty cool. I'd rather have two people who were unique to the persons playing them.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Just moving this to the front page so it gets some views for the next minute or so till its back to page 9 lol.

stranger
stranger
I'm also interested to try co-op. Coming from a DnD / roleplaying background and Neverwinter Nights persistent worlds i'm looking for a similar if possible expirience here too

I can play as slow as needed no problems but i dislike senseless running around killing anything that moves (well i do like it when im playing hack & slask :p) and skipping all dialog or just choosing dialog according to benefits and not RP.

If you think you will enjoy taking it slower, RPing a little (or more) and enjoying the story and the game count me in.

PS: Still waitingg for GoG release, as Cicero would put it...

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Wagon wheel! Damnest Wagon wheel! Stuck here, STUCK!

Last edited by My name is Shar; 01/07/14 12:46 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard