Print Thread
GalGof Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
http://clip2net.com/s/isDHnS

so, seems here is a puzzle?
4 plates below near some sort of hatch, 4 plates above with sentinels
plates below click's with barrels, but plates on high click's only with char on it.
so, i have only 2 chars both with lone wolf, so no companion's for this puzzle.
and even if i kill sentinels so there is no one to shout out about me - when i click top plates in 1-2-3-4 order - nothing happens..

seems like i have to have 4 char's to solve this?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hope this helps. wink

Not sure, but check the lights on sentinels when you put barrels on the plate, if light go off then you can do it without 4 chars... first plate is on the right side, it shutdowns first sentinel on the left side, you should push them all without beeing seen, if they see you once you should restart all over again

Last edited by Konung82; 06/07/14 03:46 PM.
GalGof Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
barrels works only on plates near hatch, but not on plates near sentinels

P
stranger
stranger
P
It's simply a weight problem. The barrels aren't heavy enough. I managed to activate all four upper plates with waterbarrels etc. I carried there. But I don't see the point in that. What should be happening? Is the chest suppost to open up, when I push all four plates? Mine is still locked.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
How do you open the doors?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Pandur
It's simply a weight problem. The barrels aren't heavy enough. I managed to activate all four upper plates with waterbarrels etc. I carried there. But I don't see the point in that. What should be happening? Is the chest suppost to open up, when I push all four plates? Mine is still locked.
if you did all right then when you push last plate - sentinels will be destroyed and chest opened

P
stranger
stranger
P
I totally missed the light system the first time. I managed to open the chest now. But I still think a have done something wrong. The first pressure plate on the right deactivates the first watcher on the left side. But the first pressure plate on the left side doesn't seem to do anything. I had to use my rogue's Walk In Shadows ability to deactivate the last two plates. Did I miss a switch somewhere or is it a bug?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Pandur
I totally missed the light system the first time. I managed to open the chest now. But I still think a have done something wrong. The first pressure plate on the right deactivates the first watcher on the left side. But the first pressure plate on the left side doesn't seem to do anything. I had to use my rogue's Walk In Shadows ability to deactivate the last two plates. Did I miss a switch somewhere or is it a bug?
Sometimes bottom-left sentinel when turning sees you, when you going to push second plate, so you have to clear rooms again and restart

GalGof Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Konung82
if you did all right then when you push last plate - sentinels will be destroyed and chest opened

oh, so i missed nothing..

i broke the chest first time i portaled by well brothers and broke sentinels with death knights debuff spell.. maybe not quite like it supposed to be - but result similar laugh

Last edited by GalGof; 06/07/14 07:47 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard