Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Seymour Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Game is coming out the 14th of september 2017 (~4 months) and they just released a new update. Love the stuff they added and improved but I was really disappointed to see that they still didn't fix any of the Polymorphing or Summoning skills or added new ones in general and stuff. They didn't mention anything about it in their video either.

I'm posting this just 'cause I'm a bit worried that it won't happen, they are saying that only one more patch will be released after this and I doubt it will be skills orientated seeing as they didn't mention anything. Anyway, was wondering what you guys' opinion is, that's all.

Last edited by Seymour; 25/05/17 09:10 PM.
old hand
old hand
Well there's new source skills for the origins. That's something. Feel like they could have given us a couple more regular skills to play with but there's plenty stuff in the patch to play with anyway (as Swen said, more than meets the eye.)

I actually could see the next patch being skill heavy if that's when they add skill crafting, but we'll see.

veteran
veteran
More skills will be later on. My greater concern is: Where the hell are the new Talents?

enthusiast
enthusiast
either the next patch, full release or our screams were made in vain

Rogues are the best
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, Talents have been one of the most requested features so I'm sure they know about this. It's practically impossible for them to have missed these complaints. I'm guessing that next patch or full release will bring us new (and also modified) Talents.

Last edited by Kelsier; 25/05/17 07:40 AM.
S
Seymour Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Yea talents are a big issue as well, I agree, hopefully they'll add all that either in the next patch or when the full game is released. Either way I'm really enjoying the new dialogue options between companions, back stories are staring to become really interesting.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard