#610833 14/09/17 05:52 PM
O
Olamide Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Hey Larian studios,

I just wanted to send my appreciation for incorporating black/Caribbean/African looking features for the humans in the character creation screen. I was concerned when I didn't see them in the Early Access version, but am extremely thrilled they are in the final version. Thanks for the inclusion!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Now we just need more than 3 hairstyles for make elves

A
stranger
stranger
A
As a person of Asian origin I find it rather insulting to be bundled together with the above mentioned racial group.

Just because the nose is a bit more wide does NOT automatically mean it's a person of black/Caribbean/African origin! :(

I don't want to be bundled together with the worlds "largest" conveniently made "minority group" that just screams and are over-represented in criminal activities.

So, with respect said, I also want to send my appreciation to Larian Studios for incorporating some facial options with Asian features for the humans in the character creation screen. I was concerned when I didn't see them in the Early Access version, but am extremely thrilled they are in the final version. Thanks for the inclusion!

Last edited by Avalonica; 15/09/17 02:57 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard