Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#680334 08/10/20 05:11 AM
alanner Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Character creation is one of the biggest selling points for me with RPGs. I enjoy being able to craft a unique character that looks like the character I wanted to create in my head. So far, the only game to have really given me that option was Dragon Age: Inquisition, and BG3 isn't beating out DA:I. In fact, I'm a lot more disappointed than I was expecting myself to be. I'm sure more options will be added later on, but a lot of the faces (for female characters) look oddly proportioned, and only 2 are attractive to me. Even then, all of the characters I have attempted to create look the same since I'm more or less limited to two faces. On top of this, I feel like the hair colors are oddly toned, with the Blue hair color looking very purple and the non-natural hair colors looking oddly neon.

With that said, I do enjoy the skin tones, the eye colors, and the amount of hairs to choose from -- as well as the physics on the hair.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Also different body types! I need more muscular options for the girls. The dwarf females have great muscle tone, but the others do not. Especially when creating my dream amazon lady.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Yeah I feel the same way. The heads are just not very appealing overall. I want sliders frown

I feel like I shouldn't be disappointed, given how much better it is than div2, but still ... I am.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Yeah being able to change a bunch of body features would be great. Facial presets are pretty meh to be honest. I want my fighter to look like he will split you in two with his bare hands buuuut he looks like he is on a strict vegan diet (no offence to any vegans). I want the woman I dream of to be a real looker who can hold her own. I think of Yen from The Witcher 3.

Just my 2 cents

Link Copied to Clipboard