Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#686716 10/10/20 07:52 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've noticed twice now that when I use the Potion of Speed and it's effect has worn out, my character becomes effectively bugged and unable to do anything within that instance of combat (once combat is resolved however the issue seems to stop).

I can order him to move but once I end his turn he just moves back to his original spot. I can order him to attack/cast a spell etc and it looks like he's about to do it with a pause and then nothing happens.

It's quite a pain because it basically takes one of my characters out of the fight outright.

I think for now I'll just stop using that potion since it's clearly buggy. Hopefully the devs see this post.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Last edited by Noneed2hate; 10/10/20 07:53 PM.
C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I just experienced another bug related to potion of speed. I used it twice in combat on Wull. First time it worked as intended. Second time the battle neded before Lethargic kicked in. Instead it happened outside of combat but the effect would be infinite, so he's unable to do any action of even move. Sleeping in the camp did not fix this, neither activating turn timer. It does not say he has nay sort of debuff, but the text "Lethargic" popped up when the effect first kicked in. I canno anything but reload and do most of the battle all over again...

Edit: I tried asking him to leave my party and go back to camp. After the dialogue some message popped up but I unfortunately happened to click it away. He was removed from my party but still remaining there physically but now he was unselectable as he was not in my party anymore, neither could I talk to him.

Last edited by Cantila; 14/10/20 07:28 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard