Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TheBear Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Short and sweet one I hope. I've checked online several times and seem to be getting a bit confused. The system requirements application stats I can't due to low video memory. I've got 2 gig out of 16 assigned to graphics on my new build (Well, new to me... We all know that it's already obsolete by the time you flip the switch on.) So some people say Yeah, but it will run slow. The elitist snobs stick their noses up at me sense I'm not going to shell out over a grand for a video card. (Sure..You may have the dough! But at least I'm not in my parents basement :hihi: )

Here's the build:

Aorus Elite V2 motherboard B450 chipset
Ryzen 5 3400G for the CPU. The system is set to 'tweak' things up as needed for CPU speed.
16gig total system memory. 2 assigned to video in the bios. No way to increase that in BIOS as the CPU doesn't allow for a higher setting according to AMD.
Video is integrated into the CPU. VEGA-11.
Thermaltake PSU 750w.

I'm on furlough, so this build was a combination budget and game system. I'd rather not spend $$ on a video card, as I've heard decent reports on the Ryzen CPU and it's built in video capability.

So can this PC run this game? System requirements lab states I need 3gig memory for the video. But at times their 'can I run this' application isn't 100% correct, as it takes the feed directly from the games designers for just a video card 'recommendation'.

I'm looking forward to giving this game a shot, but of course $60 bucks when you're on "Fun-Enjoyment" (aka, unemployment) on something that is not refundable in most cases. I'd rather like to know if my build can run it. I'm not expecting super high graphics, as this seems to be cutting edge already. Just basic so I can get my feet wet and then (if needed) save up the pennies for an upgraded video card.

Thanks! Have a super New Years!

S-

T
Banned
Banned
T
No I would not pay this game if you have that PC.

Nvidia GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X > more then VEGA-11.

I am sorry, but that is I think.

Have a super New Years!

Last edited by Terminator2020; 02/01/21 12:52 PM.
T
Banned
Banned
T
Well and in addition I do not laugh if you are poor or for other reason use an integrated graphic card.I played Neverwinter MMO (Dungeons Dragons 4th edition) years ago with an integrated graphiccard, but this game has higher system requirements.

This game has not been stable on my gaming laptop even.

The game has been stable on max settings FULL HD resolution with my desktop computer and yes I am certainly not poor.

I ran on max settings FULL HD sorry cant resist to post (and in no way is this newest or fastest anymore gaming hardware example newest Nvidia is Nvidia 3000 series):

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor in TURBO mode 4.2 Ghz
Socket-AM4, 6-Cores, 12-Threads

Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS, Socket-AM4 Motherboard, ATX, X470, DDR4, 3xPCIe-x16,
CFX, 2x M.2, USB 3.1, Mystic Light RGB

GPU: Nvidia 1700 Titanium 8GB DDR5

RAM: 16 GB to be more exact:
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB KIT 3200Mhz
2x8GB, PC25600/3200Mhz, 16GVBK, CL 16

Power: Seasonic Focus+ 650W 80+ GOLD PSU ATX 12V, 80 Plus Gold, Modular

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB, 2,5

HDD:Separately have none SSD hardrives one of them new:
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5'' HDD

Last edited by Terminator2020; 02/01/21 01:27 PM.
U
stranger
stranger
U
You don't need to spend a grand. For $200 you can get a card that will play the game just fine but integrated will not work.

T
TheBear Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Okdokeys! I'll keep an eye open for a video card that is recent with at least 3-4 (probably 4gig) ram. That should allow for a slight boost with the PC as it will have access to all the memory. That seems to be the hurdle according to the systems lab page. I've got 2 gig to video, and the game wants 3. So I'll settle for a card that's up there.

Still amazed at how well this build runs everything else I've thrown at it. Of course it's all software that's a couple of years old.

Nice thing about this forum in general, Thankfully very few "Snobs" I've had a few problems with other groups that unless you're spending a grand on stuff, "You just don't belong here...."

Have a good rest of the New Years! I'll check into the cards mentioned and see what I can come up with.

S-

Link Copied to Clipboard