Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Morfeu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Not trying to go on a huge rant about this, but it's a bit weird how the game starts by the player getting thrown out of the Nautiloid, falling to the beach and being saved by something that stops our fall, just to get out of the cutscene and realizing the Nautiloid... is right in front of us, despite the fact that we fell and reached the ground first?

I think thats very weird and I think it would be better if the player(s) fell with some distance from the nautiloid, then heard a BOOM from afar, moving on to a position where we can see it crashed in the beach from afar, in a very cinematic and cool way and then we made our way to it and through it.

Just some thoughts. If you have any thoughts related to the start of Act 1 and the crashed nautiloid feel free to share what you think about them.

addict
addict
Even though that's a cool idea, I always got the impression that you pass out right after the "landing", waking up some time later. And in the cinematic you can see the nautiloid turn a steep curve downwards just right after you're casted out, suggesting it won't land that far away from you. So I guess we're lucky it doesn't land right on top of us smile

Also, given the outburst of critique it took for us to have our cantrips changed, which is quite a small change, I don't think they will rewrite the whole map to accomodate your suggestion. But then again, quite a fair amount of critique against the compressed map has already been given so who knows, it might happen smile

veteran
veteran
Or just remove the hilarious slap in the face with meat thing, and have as crash with the ship.

Link Copied to Clipboard