Page 1 of 2 1 2
#424169 08/11/10 12:54 AM
E
Evixy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I've done everything of the main story up until getting the 5th clue after talking to the dragon statue close to the cat, totem and maxos runes, but now i am completely stuck and have no idea where to go. I am supposed to somehow use the clues i've gathered to open the catacombs to get to Berhlihn. I've found a Blue Orb in the Champion Academy that seems to be some kind of quest item, but its floating 20 feet in the air and i can't reach it. I've also found 3 pressure plates in a room in the Academy, i can step on 2 of them and they will start glowing (sort of) and their is a short cutscene, but if i step on the third they all stop glowing and nothing happens. Behrlihn's comments on the different clues just seems to be relating to people i can't reach because i can't get out of the damn city because a f-ing flying fortress blew the damn bridge!

So, anyone know what i should do after getting all 5 clues?

stranger
stranger
All 5 orbs are in the Academy

Go down the stairs to the right in the main room. At the back of the far balcony there's a switch, use that and then go down to the bottom and use the other one. Kill the talkative undead guy and in the chest that spawns is a helmet, using it not only causes slight motion sickness but also reveals things like switches and platforms etc that'll help with the other orbs. smile

M
stranger
stranger
M
This will all be SPOILERS.

It doesn't matter any particular order to recieve the orbs.

The one you're mentioning is easily obtained. Look by the bed/desk (can't recall) directly parallel to the floating orb, there is a lever, pull it... ta-da!... three platforms.

The rest, make sure you have the odd looking helmet that you get in the basement...

2nd - Glowing stairway in the main chamber leads directly to one.

3rd - Over the Behrlihn Tomb place, and looking (with the helmet)past the makeshift bridge towards that door, you will see a floating platform. Jump on the one sticking out of the wall and then to the glowing platform. Then proceed, using the helmet to see the glowing platforms and using the solid platforms with no helmet. They conveniently place areas against the wall to jump on when you have to switch... otherwise, the platform will disapear.

4th - In the altar / shrine area you will see some hands gripping braziers, they are green, blue and red. Mark which ones are which. Then put the helmet on and pull the lever accordingly to match up the colours. The orb will then be on the altar area.

5th - The room with one lit up... To the left of the door, stand on that one... cutscene. The the direct upward angle of that one, stand on it...cutscene.... then stand on the glowing panel... then stand the the one above the glowing one.... Forms a driect "N" pattern.

That is how you get all the orbs. Tested, proven, I've done it.

Now, someone could really help me by telling me where to find all the clues... I have the sword (snake = fire god) and the pendant (blue moon = shield). Where might I come across the others?

Good luck! And I very much appreciate any answer to my query.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm actually just looking for clues 2 and 3. Anyone know where they are? How to get them, rather.

E
Evixy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Ahh. its the helmet i need to use. Thought it looked so gay. :P Thanks a lot laugh

Clue 2
The 2nd clue involves killing a Natural Undead, called Jake. Start off by going to Madam Eve's and start solving the murder there. If you talk to the owner, she will give you a key to the 3 rooms where there was a murder. Scan the entire rooms for something to pick up, one of the rooms is guarded, so after you got 2 items from the other rooms, talk to the owner again and she will redirect you to Doctor West and that armor vendor in the market area. Talk to them and you will get clues that will allow you to enter the 3rd room. In there you will find an item again, talk to the owner and she redirects you to Chanelle. Use the item she gives you in the 3rd room and then go downstairs and kill Jake. To kill him you are supposed to search for certain graves and kill whatever is in them. Look for a red glow coming from a place in that room, scan the area and activate a gravestone with a name on. Kill whatever comes up and then kill Jake

Clue 3
Clue 3 involves saving or killing Gula, its up to you to decide. To get to him, you must go to Crow's nest and enter the Sewer there (not forgotten crypt), the entrance is close to Servus' house. Enter there and you will find the one who has been stealing food from the healers storage rooms. Kill the mad chef and save the guy who wasn't killed yet. Go out of the sewers using the key you got from the mad chef. Its the stairs in the back of the room. When you get up, you find yourself in Albrexta's(?) Emporium. You have to decide whether to kill her or turn her in to the healers. In the Emporium there is the key to Gula's house. Use it to get past the guards. Go up the stairs to find Gula. Simply kill him or save him by taking Briga's Golden plate to Gula's archeological dig close the the city gates. Go back and he will give you a key to his chest. Open the chest and you are done.

stranger
stranger
Quick q about clue 3:

I can't seem to be able to enter Gula's archeological dig the entrence is locked. Anyone know where to get the key? I cant get it from Gula cuss he only says like "are you done yet?" and nothing else.

stranger
stranger
nvm, found out that you could continue without getting all the qs.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Danzou

How did you find that??

Also about the 3rd clue, I can get into the dig but inside there are 2 doors that I can't get open can anyone help please?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by KorPhaeron

How did you find that??

Also about the 3rd clue, I can get into the dig but inside there are 2 doors that I can't get open can anyone help please?

The key to the door on the right is on one of the shelf's, can't remember exactly where but I'm pretty sure I found it there. No idea how you open the door on the left, never found the key so either I missed it or it's part of a quest that I missed or did different.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Mavare
This will all be SPOILERS.

It doesn't matter any particular order to recieve the orbs.

The one you're mentioning is easily obtained. Look by the bed/desk (can't recall) directly parallel to the floating orb, there is a lever, pull it... ta-da!... three platforms.

The rest, make sure you have the odd looking helmet that you get in the basement...

2nd - Glowing stairway in the main chamber leads directly to one.

3rd - Over the Behrlihn Tomb place, and looking (with the helmet)past the makeshift bridge towards that door, you will see a floating platform. Jump on the one sticking out of the wall and then to the glowing platform. Then proceed, using the helmet to see the glowing platforms and using the solid platforms with no helmet. They conveniently place areas against the wall to jump on when you have to switch... otherwise, the platform will disapear.

4th - In the altar / shrine area you will see some hands gripping braziers, they are green, blue and red. Mark which ones are which. Then put the helmet on and pull the lever accordingly to match up the colours. The orb will then be on the altar area.

5th - The room with one lit up... To the left of the door, stand on that one... cutscene. The the direct upward angle of that one, stand on it...cutscene.... then stand on the glowing panel... then stand the the one above the glowing one.... Forms a driect "N" pattern.

That is how you get all the orbs. Tested, proven, I've done it.

Now, someone could really help me by telling me where to find all the clues... I have the sword (snake = fire god) and the pendant (blue moon = shield). Where might I come across the others?

Good luck! And I very much appreciate any answer to my query.

The 1st one... where is the switch u mentioned ="= I've looked all over the room, every damn beds... suspicious is the 1 red bed... it looks royal or sth... but I found no switch around it too ="=

M
stranger
stranger
M
For the blue orb,the lever to spawn the platforms is in a hidden room you can only see with the helmet on.Its in a corner of the big room the blue orb is in.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by The BB code in the forum require this
The key to the door on the right is on one of the shelf's, can't remember exactly where but I'm pretty sure I found it there. No idea how you open the door on the left, never found the key so either I missed it or it's part of a quest that I missed or did different.

Actually u were wrong, both key drop from the urn/vase in there. Just spam mouse click at the vase near the 2 doors and eventually the key will pop up.

Even in Ego Draconis, some keys drop from vase/urn close to the locked door.

Originally Posted by conmeobeophi
The 1st one... where is the switch u mentioned ="= I've looked all over the room, every damn beds... suspicious is the 1 red bed... it looks royal or sth... but I found no switch around it too ="=

No, press the m button and look at the map of the room, u will see a small room separated by 2 walls (2 lined bar) inside that room. That's the secret room, normally w/o the mask that place is a wall.

Last edited by Aryelco; 09/11/10 07:27 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Magicalhobo
For the blue orb,the lever to spawn the platforms is in a hidden room you can only see with the helmet on.Its in a corner of the big room the blue orb is in.

Thanks a lot bro... found it finally... ="= A...what now when I had all 5 orbs ? What will I do with them ? Calling a dragon and make a wish all puzzle in game will be solve ? ="=

Last edited by conmeobeophi; 09/11/10 07:29 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Iyesissa
Originally Posted by KorPhaeron

How did you find that??

Broke the all the urns...u will find 1 key, and use it to open the left door, in there there is a chest and another key under the urns... and that's how we open both doors... if u used the 1st key to open the right door... then u missed the left one...

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
lol i got clues II,III,IV and V,but where/how you get the first one xD

D
stranger
stranger
D
yea, first one ? :P plox ?

stranger
stranger
Sorry for the stupid question,but could please someone tell me where the F is 5th clue,i'am gettin tired of searching it.. :@

And what the Runes do,i turned each of them on but nothing happened...

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Can someone help me where i can find first and 5th clue,i just stuck there frown

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by GiantAXe
lol i got clues II,III,IV and V,but where/how you get the first one xD

First clue is Halliwell's pendant.
In the prancing seahorse's forbidden archives is an anti-demon grip spell, take it and open the door to his room at the inn-turned-barracks near the city gate.

Originally Posted by Sir William
Sorry for the stupid question,but could please someone tell me where the F is 5th clue,i'am gettin tired of searching it.. :@

And what the Runes do,i turned each of them on but nothing happened...

The runes would be what leads you to the 5th clue.
Talk to the npc studying the runes, ask him to translate them all, then talk to the dragon bust statue a little past the runes in a small alcove, tell him the correct order of the runes and he will open a dungeon for you, which contains Maxos' bracelet, the 5th clue

S
stranger
stranger
S
Could someone please post the actual five clues. I'm having trouble with clue 2.

I can't seem to find anywhere to 'go down'??

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard