Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
stranger
stranger
L
D3 Should have save game transfer! From.... DC! laugh

I can already see it (Thousands of years have past D2 Dragon Knight is long dead and ancient evil awakens or something...) but "EVIL SOMETHING" is not the only one to awaken! OUR DC DK Also awakens after thousand years of slumber (or something...) and if your choises from DC would matter it would be cool (Well i understand that it would be hard for your studio BUT GUYS YOU HAVE TALLENT KEEP GOING AT YOUR OWN PACE AND EVENTULY BIOWARE EA AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND IN THE DUST!!!) and he should be powerfull from the start (i'm really tired of pussy heroes that everyone mocks.. would be great for a change to have a hero whos scary and even the bad guys are afraid of...

Imagine! OPENING CUTSCENE ... ... ... (ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS, NO DK LEFT, NO ONES AROUND WHO CAN HELP etc... enemy troops are pillaging ancient temple wich was build for ancient DK hero AND... They screw up and activate somekind of mechanism and OUT DC hero is awaken! laugh (ANCIENT KING, ANCIENT DRAGON KNIGHT, WHO ONCE COMMANDED LEGIONS! AND RULLED OVER Humans,elf,drarfs etc...) Here should star tutorial... after you deal with enemy marouders you walk out of the temple and "EVIL SOMETHING" apears before you! and dialoge should go like... (ohh almost forgot or DC DK face should be like a rock! his face should show expierience, courage etc.. well basicaly he should not be afraid of anything! and should alvays remain calm and confident... heroes that go like "ohh my god o what will we do? shout die...) onto dialog...

("EVIL SOMETHING" apears before DK as he exit his tomb/temple and they stare at each other for some time...)

"EVIL SOMETHING" : I sense power in you... who are you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"DK" (CONFIDENT,AND CALM) : If you want to know ones name you should start by introducing yourself or have people forgoten such simple courtesy...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"EVIL SOMETHING" : (INTRODUCES Him/Herself in a realllllllyyy arogant way and then goes like) well i dont really care who you are.. you have power and that more than a reason to kill you... can't have anyone interfiring with my plans... (THEN he/she uses someking of a realy powerful magic and tries to kill DK "eHmmm This is still a cutscene!" BUT.... OUR DK (CONFIDENT,AND CALM) Looks around watching magic that "EVIL SOMETHING" cast and just as it is about to hit him HIS BEGIN TO GLOW RED and magic is deflected/nullified easy... "EVIL SOMETHING" is shocked....
"DK" : Hmmm was that supposed to kill me? Begone you worm... "Eyes begin to glow red "DK" cast powerfull magic... "EVIL SOMETHING" flees as a chicken in the last moment! and our DK continues forward (CONFIDENT,AND CALM) to town/city where he learns that "EVIL SOMETHING" and his armys are attaking etc and goes on a quest to stop him/her! while hi/she sit's on her/his trone shaking in her/his boots trying to figure out who DK is sending her/his retainers after him..

People should act normal toward DK as long as they dont know who he is when they realise they should be like "OOOOH crap that's THE GUY, THE Dragon Knight" well you get the point :))
Story could be made even more interesting with quest like you awakaning/resurecting your own servant that are in slumber/death - building your home/tower/castle and custumazing it - AND MAYBE... FINDING A WAY TO RESSURECT other DK well basicali returning Dragon Knights to rivelon for Divinity 4 laugh

BASICALY I WANT A HERO WHO IS NOT A PUSSY AND WHO COULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH "EVIL SOMETHING" It's just that he dosn't get the chance before the ending :)))

OHHHHH crap laugh i should write movie stories :DDD OR MAYBE I'm JUST INSANE

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH i'm Russian...

Last edited by Layncom; 18/11/12 04:21 PM.
Support
Support

I don't know if there would be much left of Rivellon if Damian were allowed 'thousands of years' before being confronted, unless maybe the Divine One sacrifices himself to banish or imprison him, and the Black Ring goes into hiding.

In any case, it would be great to eventually get another RPG with a dragon knight main character.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard