Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Depends on how they implement it; if the source is limited it might take time for the energy to return so even if you are fully rested the amount of effort to pull that energy might be restricted. I'm sort of trying to make mana 2 dimensional instead of one - a reserve (source) and effort to pull it from that source (stamania). Because these are a bit more abstract then energy in a bottle you can't simply quaff a potion to replenish .

Originally Posted by Singbird
Originally Posted by meme
Well as I said earlier I (ok see the word I) would be curious if something like fatigue could increase as you case. ...

Wouldn't this sort of simply be like having mana regenerate to full after battle?

meme #464935 27/04/13 07:42 PM
journeyman
journeyman
You also have to take account that you can actually flee from battle, of you can't do full regen after battle right away. I'd prefer that flee is also a roll check(which I think it is), if you fail, you can't flee and possibly facing even more danger since your turn ended.

There is a reason that auto-regen is not in the game, we could discuss this more when alpha/beta comes. It requires the system rules in place, and people trying to exploit it. laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard