Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stewan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello, I'm trying to edit a mod on Dìthe Definitive edition, I have played with many mods, edited many of them (doing it manually from the txt and lsf files cause i don't know how to import) and they always worked.
But now i'm trying to edit 2 mods, I already edited them, adding a bunch of "SkillProperties" on some skills (in "Skill_Shout.txt" for example) and the "SkillSet.txt", when i added things it worked fine, now that i'm trying to remove them it doesn't want to.
Removed for example the "FEAR,100,-1" (yes i know that with -1 it's infinite, was trying for fun) that i added previouly and it worked, but now it's not removing it, no matter what, even disinstalling the mod and putting it back, or converting the edited one and replace it, it is like it just remembers that's there. Same thing trying to remove an added skill to a summon.

I tried to search on the forum and on internet, but didn't find anything. Hope my description was not too bad.

stewan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Solved, it was a mod somehow bugging all the others, it was saved somewhere, I have no idea where, I tried to delete it everywhere, from mods folder in documens, deleted all projects, deled from mods in steam folder, deleted my steam cloud, disabled steam cloud, searched in both of my hard drives, deleted the mod preferences txt file in documents, but it was still there somehow. So i just maked it as "new", making a copy, giving it another name, and changing also the code of the folders names and in the merge.lsx, now everything works.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard