Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to fix this issue?

"Story Compilation Error occurred with active mods, Your missing mod dependencies, Mods will not work correctly!"

I can't load my previous saves and I want to try to salvage this save to get the game working. This occurred after I did a windows reinstall and redownloaded Divinity and the mods I had. I'm assuming I'm either missing a mod or I activated the mods in the wrong order, but I don't know how to find the what mods are causing the issue.

Does anyone have any advice? I want to salvage this safe if possible.

veteran
veteran
Did you also redownload norbyte script extender?

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks for the reply, We didn't originally have the norbyte script extender, so we didn't think we needed it. I'll go ahead and download it and see if that helps.

veteran
veteran
Other than that I'd just go over the mods you have and check each of their pages if you've forgotten one, particularly class mods tend to have a "core mod" by the experienced creators, for example LeaderLib and OdinCore should be basically at the top of your list (In that order) and figure out if you have any other mods that rely on some missing dependency. You get that error because one or more mods are failing to compile as the game puts all the scripts together in one file - for it to do that they all need to speak the same language, and reach what they try to reach. If a dependency is missing, that'll happen.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
That was it. I made the assumption since we didn't need it before we wouldn't need it now, but that was a wrong assumption to make. and I didn't move the lib core or odin core to the top. I just left them in the order steam downloaded them.

Thank you very much for the help!

Last edited by destroctokon; 22/10/22 08:00 AM.
veteran
veteran
Welcome ☺️

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard