Hey there all, new to posting to the forum.

I had a question and it is no doubt rooted in my minimal understanding of the engine so far. It's my second day learning to manipulate it. I was able to create a unique item with stats of my choosing and to finally get the "Cannot find item group" issue to abate. Now my focus has turned to trying to make said unique item compatible with Sorcerous Sundries.

To this end, I opened up the "CMP_LevelUpEquipment" project and I was trying to analyze it to see how the logic of combining Diamond Dust and etc works so that I could try add my item to that logic pool. Upon opening "CMP_LevelUpEquipment" and taking a look at the "LUE_Diamond_Dust_A" object in the editor panel, I see a "Stats" reference, namely: "LUE_Diamond_Dust". I thought this might be my entry point to seeing where it attaches to the stats panel.

However, I've looked through the Shared, Shared: DOS, and Divinity: Original Sin 2 groups and haven't found a single item by that reference. There is a project in the Stats Editor called "Shiny Gear" but since its completely void of entries it's pointless to even mention it. "Where is this LUE_Diamond_Dust skill entry?" my brain wonders.

My question would then be, how can I find out how the Sorcerous Sundries add-on changes the crafting logic, and would it be possible to add a custom unique item to that pool to also make it upgrade-able in the same way?

Thank you in advance for any help offered to a fellow novice modder.