Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
nuncle Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
so you have a little time at least for Starfield and Cyberpunk DLC? Or will you save those for 2025?

Last edited by nuncle; 22/07/23 12:48 PM.
veteran
veteran
I don't play the same game for months at a time. I'll play through BG3 once, play some Cyberpunk, maybe EDF 6 if it's out by then, etc. Eventually go back to BG3 as I desire.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by nuncle
so you have a little time at least for Starfield and Cyberpunk DLC? Or will you save those for 2025?

This has been an incredible few years for gaming. Not because there have been a LOT of great games, but because there have been studios that are AAA that are dedicated to the Art of creating great games - without microtransactions, P2w, whale-hunting, battlepasses or other bullshit.

Two in particular I consider the heart of gaming right now, and whether they realize it not they are leading a revolution.

Larian Studios and Fromsoftware.

No one else really matters - so until Shadow of the Erdtree comes out I am going to be all Baldur's' Gate 3, all the time.

Blackheifer
veteran
veteran
I will be playing BG3 only!!! Probably both single player and multiplayer playthroughs, so there will be no time for Starfield. Cyberpunk isn’t my type of game because of 1st person.

old hand
old hand
I'll wait on Starfield until much later, not interested in Cyberpunk. The release I'm really looking forward to is Stray Gods - fortunately that's been moved back a bit (BG3 being part of the reason). I'll do my first BG3 run, then a SG run, then back to BG3, probably.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Foolishly

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
veteran
veteran
I will ration it the way a five year old rations chocolate. Any time I am not tied up with IRL obligations I'll be playing BG3.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
I will ration it the way a five year old rations chocolate. Any time I am not tied up with IRL obligations I'll be playing BG3.
approvegauntlet approvegauntlet approvegauntlet

addict
addict
Starfield gets a few months of space until the modders solve some of the Bethesda bugs that will surely come along with it. That gives me about 2 months before Phantom Liberty, which is enough for a standard and Durge playthrough.

Back from timeout.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by benbaxter
Starfield gets a few months of space until the modders solve some of the Bethesda bugs that will surely come along with it. That gives me about 2 months before Phantom Liberty, which is enough for a standard and Durge playthrough.
Yeah too much to play this year and BG3 will likely command at least 1000 hours from me, CP2077 Phantom Liberty I estimate around 250, and Starfield I'm just passing on. never buying that one.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Fortunately all four of my kids are purchasing BG3(Age range 21-29) so I can spend time with my children while playing BG3.

Nothing says family like slaughtering Goblins together. approvegauntlet

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I’m expecting to be mainly playing BG3 for quite some time. Which will at least be good for my wallet, as hopefully by the time I’m ready for anything else, some of the other interesting 2023 games will be on sale!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
old hand
old hand
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that putting out fires in these forums is going to cut into your gaming time, Red Queen. Thank you for your sacrifice. wink

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that putting out fires in these forums is going to cut into your gaming time, Red Queen. Thank you for your sacrifice. wink

lol, I don't mean to laugh, but that is a sad truth.

Originally Posted by Alodar
Fortunately all four of my kids are purchasing BG3(Age range 21-29) so I can spend time with my children while playing BG3.

Nothing says family like slaughtering Goblins together. approvegauntlet

I am actually envious of you here. laugh

I think I will play BG3 a lot in my free time. There is a drought of other games I am currently into.
Might stop and switch to other games when my interest switch to more science fantasy, I guess.

D
addict
Online Content
addict
D
I have most of August off (perk of being a teacher) so I'll just play BG3 till I get bored or get done, and then move on to whatever else intrigues me.

veteran
veteran
Personaly i have no plan, nor desire to play either Cyberpunk or Starfield like ... probably ever.
Maybe one day when they come to discount for less than 10€.

Still cant wait for Starfield to release tho, so youtubers i follow finaly shut about it. -_-

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
I'll play as much as my life permits.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
C
addict
addict
C
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon

Myself also

veteran
veteran
I don't care for Starfield or Cyberpunk. I will split my gaming time with Guild Wars 2, since I'm not through with the story there and I work on my ascended gear and the Skyscale. Plus I play with friends there ( two of them have no computer that supports BG3, so that is not an option).

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard