Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hello,

I've played 80 hours of of BG3 on this machine (intel core i9 3.6 ghz cpu with 32 GB of RAM and a 3080ti) and have had great performance throughout. Since hotfix 25 however I am getting less than 15 fps from the pre-menu loading screens onward consistently in the game. No changes to graphical settings fix this at all, and the game claims to be using my graphics card though it is acting like it isn't. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's very frustrating for the game to break this far in.

I have installed and clean reinstalled the latest drivers for my card, verified game files, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, and run through all the standard troubleshooting with support (where I still have a ticket open). Currently, the game crashes when trying to launch via Vulkan (which was how I launched it every time before). No other games have FPS issues. As a side note, I also have a Steam Deck where I play BG3 on which performance is good (for the Deck), so I know this is an issue with how the game is interacting with my desktop specifically.

I am at a loss - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by TwopennyQuasar; 10/05/24 03:38 PM.
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I am still experiencing this issue - any advice?

Link Copied to Clipboard