Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I've recently replayed, Divinity DKS, Divinity OS and OS2, even played through Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity and I am eagerly waiting for complete BG3 release, but my beloved way of displaying Divinity world to the world will always be DKS, and with all the resource, experience and love for world you've(Larian) created (I assume that, as allegedly God loves his creation(Humanity) too ) I think it's possible for Larian to make their next game in one of the most popular models in gaming, an Open World, classic or action RPG that would outclass the greats like GTA, Witcher or TES and many more titles. Its something I would love to play before I leave this world( Im only 26 so there is massively plenty of time). Just aye, think about it. <3 Larian <3. If any dev. is reading it, love you for making these amazing games for our enjoyment and enriching our lives with incredible adventures to live through. Thanks you.

A
veteran
veteran
A
My guess is that they'll eventually return to that original setting one day.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard