Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
25 hours, mr. Volare! (anyone remembers?)

addict
addict
Today is Shoulder day.

Military presses,

Rear delts,

Make lunch,

Read forums,

make dinner,

read forums,

eat a snack,

read forums, maybe some youtube.

Stay away from Goverment sanctioned tv news smile

read forums,

Sit out side on the patio under the star's and thank my God for a blessed life.

Cheers all!

Last edited by Doomlord; 02/08/23 04:14 PM.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Doomlord
Today is Shoulder day.

Military presses,

Rear delts,

Make lunch,

Read forums,

make dinner,

read forums,

eat a snack,

read forums,

Cheers all!
Ah, a fellow connoisseur of Baldur's Gains, I see.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
apprentice
apprentice
Today is Shoulder day.

Military presses,

Rear delts,

Make lunch,

Read forums,

make dinner,

read forums,

eat a snack,

read forums,

Cheers all!

Leg day for me today.

Squats
Hack Squats
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Dumbbell Lunges
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Shoulders are tomorrow which I plan to do before my download time of course.

Dumbbell Presses
Front Cable Raises
Side/Lateral Dumbbell Raises
Upright Rows
Bent Over Dumbbell Raises
Face Pulls
Shrugs
Incline Shrugs

May the gods have mercy on your soul... because I won't...
Khyrmn, Captain in the Intelligence Arm for the House of Andaron
Master Arcane Trickster
K
stranger
stranger
K
So ready.

enthusiast
enthusiast
soon tm

S
stranger
stranger
S
The waiting is torture! Right now I need a grand adventure to escape from my life ; ;

veteran
veteran
Waiting for the worms to come
In perfect isolation here behind my wall
Waiting for the worms to come

S
old hand
old hand
S
It feels so weird, I waited for more than 3 years, even covid was a new thing when I heard about BG3. This is the end of of an adventure and the start of another.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by snowram
It feels so weird, I waited for more than 3 years, even covid was a new thing when I heard about BG3. This is the end of of an adventure and the start of another.
COVID, war, so many different personal events in my life - and finally the best RPG of the decade has come out. A month to play so I can take my mind off everything else

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I'm just in it for the slutty camp clothes from the Twitch Drops tomorrow.

stranger
stranger
I just checked whether the Remote Download in the Steam App works for me. So for those of you who use steam and aren't at home on time, set your desired drive as standard in Steam, leave the PC running and you can start the download from your phone. Every second counts!

old hand
old hand
I started watching S.W.A.T. a few weeks ago to bridge the time to the release of BG 3. Just now I watched the last episode of season 6. I have to say that I love this series. I wish the series would not end and get at least as many episodes / seasons as Law and Order Special Victims Unit.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Kendaric
Hopefully the mods I need get updated fast...

This is my hope, as well, especially the tool for expanding the party size limit. For me, that's the most important one.

If Larian stubbornly refuses to add a toggle and/or slider in the settings for grime overlay, then I may need to potentially wait for the mod I use for that to be updated, as well. The grime overlay has been a dealbreaker for me ever since they introduced it.

I'll likely have to wait for the mods I use to replace specific faces and add a few new ones to be updated also. (I like the male faces in "New Character Creation Presets," but it's a single file, annoyingly oversaturated with female faces while having only a small handful of male faces. Then again, mods for female PCs oversaturate mod sites in general, so I guess there's no sense in complaining about specific instances of it. It's just kind of frustrating as someone who exclusively plays male characters how little content there is by comparison.) The faces aren't super pivotal, but if I'm going to be devoting 100+ hours to a single playthrough, I want my character to look just right, and Larian's faces don't fit my needs, at least not for the corresponding races, lol.

addict
addict
Nice, I no longer do a lot of accessory work as Im getting older, I try and keep my workout intense but short, around a hr after warm up. Most all I do now are compound movements, Squats ( volume ) Deadlift (volume) Bench @ chest (volume mixed with intensity I mix it up as Arnold says "you got to trick the muscle" lol

with that said I do love doing shoulder work out. I mix it up today was military and rear.

I work from home with a rack system free weights Olympic bar and bumper plates. I use to workout up to 3 hrs every other day. However my recover is much slower now and my cortisol levels get high with that much lifting and I become a dick lol

Last edited by Doomlord; 02/08/23 07:12 PM.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
enthusiast
enthusiast
Never quite felt this amount of anticipation for a computer game. Definitely going to feel odd not speculating about what's to come but......there's always the patches and Definitive Edition to endlessly ponder. I raise my glass to you all one final time in EA! Cheers.

veteran
veteran
I had a bit of a crisis. Yesterday, I realized something was wrong with my wifi. I was only getting around 25Mbps download when I should've been getting 300Mbps. All of my other devices were getting the higher download speeds, so I figured it had to be my computer. Thing is, my computer is brand new. I just bought it a bit ago solely so that I could play BG3 on ultra settings.

Last night, I got no sleep. I crawled through the internet looking for solutions. I have no idea how many things I tried. At one point, and this lasted for at least an hour, I actually managed to lower my download speed to about 8Mbps, and I was having a really bad time with that.

But finally, something clicked. I'm not sure what. I reset Windows more than once, I was typing commands I didn't understand into the command prompt, changing things, trying to run whatever diagnostics I could, resetting the router, etc...

I finally got my download speed up to something reasonable. It's still not at 300, but I'm overjoyed that it's at least in the three digits now.

So. Wow. Yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing the full release tomorrow. And I'm tired. Very, very tired.

apprentice
apprentice
Nice, I no longer do a lot of accessory work as Im getting older, I try and keep my workout intense but short, around a hr after warm up. Most all I do now are compound movements, Squats ( volume ) Deadlift (volume) Bench @ chest (volume mixed with intensity I mix it up as Arnold says "you got to trick the muscle" lol

with that said I do love doing shoulder work out. I mix it up today was military and rear.

I work from home with a rack system free weights Olympic bar and bumper plates. I use to workout up to 3 hrs every other day. However my recover is much slower now and my cortisol levels get high with that much lifting and I become a dick lol

At 55 I sure can't go with the intensity or volume that I used to that's for sure, lol.

I also work from home, and go to the gym M - F... but where I used to do 3 or 4 sets of everything, I now only do 2, sometimes 3... but I also don't recover like I used to, plus I'm in more of a maintenance phase nowadays anyway, have been for years.

I don't do true negative workouts anymore, (most people don't actually do these correctly, or do them too frequently).

Probably like you, I listen to my body more now that I'm older, and sometimes skip the gym for a day or two if my body is barking.

When my son, (21 yrs old), is home from college, like now, (he'll be a Senior this year), we lift together... I just can't keep up, lol.

May the gods have mercy on your soul... because I won't...
Khyrmn, Captain in the Intelligence Arm for the House of Andaron
Master Arcane Trickster
old hand
old hand
24 hours from now I'll be..... Still waiting for two more hours to finish downloading this thing.
I'm on cellular data. I have infinite data, but I have a daily limit of 10GB. I can up that for free as many times as I want, but it's in brackets of 2GB. That's fifty five times. I can do that.

Or, wait til Friday and go to the library or something. Yeah, I'm not waiting.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
stranger
stranger
I'm trying to do one more EA playthrough and choosing all the things I will definitely not do with my 1st full playthrough.

Also, will anybody else feel a little sad when you delete all your EA games? Like, so long!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard