Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#874752 05/08/23 07:38 AM
Agrippa Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Good day! I think that I'm quite likely having a technical problem on my end. I've encountered a number of bodies that I can target, left click to loot, or right click to select the loot option from there. I might hear a sound, but nothing opens up. If a body that I can target and do all of these things with has nothing available, should the loot window open up? I'm unsure if this is a problem occurring on my end or if these bodies probably shouldn't have the looting option available. Should I see the loot window opening up, though, as I would for empty chests and other containers?

Edit: As no one else seems to have this happening, I think that it's safe to say that it's a problem occurring on my end. I'll try playing around with the settings. The requirements do mention that it must be installed on SSD now. I don't recall having this issue during EA, though, but my testing there was limited.

Last edited by Agrippa; 05/08/23 08:50 AM.
Agrippa #874852 05/08/23 11:31 AM
Agrippa Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a clear answer here. Is the loot window supposed to open when a body has nothing on it? I've deleted the old campaign and started a fresh character. I'm running into the same problem with the first mind flayer body in that opening area, though. The loot window isn't opening. I need to know if this is going to be a recurring problem on my end or if this is normal design. Thank you.

Edit: For this specific mind flayer body, I noticed that it had an Asterix before attempting to loot it, too. The Asterix disappeared after the first attempt. Is this normal design or should the loot window have opened?

Last edited by Agrippa; 05/08/23 11:46 AM.
Agrippa #882715 18/08/23 02:36 AM
D
stranger
stranger
D
I am having this problem as well, did anyone ever answer?

Agrippa #882729 18/08/23 03:14 AM
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Agrippa
I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a clear answer here. Is the loot window supposed to open when a body has nothing on it? I've deleted the old campaign and started a fresh character. I'm running into the same problem with the first mind flayer body in that opening area, though. The loot window isn't opening. I need to know if this is going to be a recurring problem on my end or if this is normal design. Thank you.

Edit: For this specific mind flayer body, I noticed that it had an Asterix before attempting to loot it, too. The Asterix disappeared after the first attempt. Is this normal design or should the loot window have opened?
If a container has an asterisk it means you haven't looted it yet. Containers should still open even if they've nothing.

Agrippa #883126 18/08/23 07:22 PM
J
Jor Offline
stranger
stranger
J
I have the same Problem. I can Open Chests but I can not loot from Corpses.

Last edited by Jor; 18/08/23 07:22 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard