Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#875574 06/08/23 06:57 PM
Skolia Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
  • The "camp supply bag" should have a "send all to camp" option.
  • Option to combine food & drink items to a "camp supply pack" (maybe stuff this in the alchemy menu? or something in the camp?)

Skolia #875786 07/08/23 06:03 AM
S
S
Originally Posted by Skolia
  • The "camp supply bag" should have a "send all to camp" option.

At least, this "camp supply bag" is existing... During early access, food was polluting your inventory so this "bag" is a nice improvement.
If I see the interest of your request, it depends how you like to play.
If you like realistic gameplay like me, I use the option send to the camp ...only when I am in the camp because I don't like the idea of a magicical force or little invisible "Dobby" (like in Harry Potter) bringing your sausages and books to read later to a camp located somewhere on the map...

Two teams on this topic. Could be great if you select a adventure style like the difficulty (realistic, MmDE mode) but unfortunatly, it is more a dream thant something we can get soon.

Originally Posted by Skolia
  • Option to combine food & drink items to a "camp supply pack" (maybe stuff this in the alchemy menu? or something in the camp?)

LIke in DOS2, it could have been a good option to get a cooking workbench in camp.
Combine fireplace + cooking pot -> cooking workbench
Combine cooking workbench + raw foods according a recipe -> create eleborate food which give you more resting points
Combine backpack or bag + bottle of water + wood + food (30 pts) -> create camp supply bag (40 pts)

I haven't see so far so many options for crafting unfortunatly.
I saw a lot of discussions during early access about this because this is not the true "D&D" flavor when Larian has (legitimally ?) tried to use nice DOS2 mechanisms.

The Absolute Team has won on this wink

Last edited by Starblaireau; 07/08/23 06:07 AM. Reason: typo issue

Dans le doute, frappe ...

Link Copied to Clipboard