Print Thread
L
Laax95 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Hi everybody,

I've seen around that this quest seems to be bugged for many, preventing completition.

I don't think the quest ever started for me, even tho I believe they might've stolen something from me.

Roughly this is how I played:

entered the lair by persuading Dodi (the tiefling kid in front of the entrance).

Talked with the tiefling kid leader, he's friendly cause I decided not to turn him in

I interacted with the tiefling kid merchant in the surface, the one with the ring, I didn't take the ring and I believe I did pretty good checks.

I didn't start trading with him

lots of time passing, couple long rests

come back to him, started trading, didn't buy anything and told him it's all junk

succeeded in a couple perceptions checks, one where it seems the kid is putting something behind his head and another saying I've noticed him winking after I turn back (this it what makes me think he might've stlen something from me).

Completed the secluded beach quest.

Is there something I've missed? Was I robbed and can't take awareness anymore so the quest is blocked? Was i never robbed in the first place?

Last edited by The Red Queen; 10/08/23 11:13 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
If you succeed in the earlier perception checks, you may not get robbed at all. It's also possible that if you fail the final (third?) check you might not realise you were robbed.

I'd guess if you passed the first couple of checks then you probably weren't robbed.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
L
Laax95 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
If you succeed in the earlier perception checks, you may not get robbed at all. It's also possible that if you fail the final (third?) check you might not realise you were robbed.

I'd guess if you passed the first couple of checks then you probably weren't robbed.

Thank you very much and sorry for late reply.

If I menaged to not get robbed, I don't get why they should be winking behind my back at the end.

If I did get robbed and then I catch them winking, I wonder why no quest appears.

Might be bugged, might be me reading too much into the last wink. Anyway I don't have an open quest and It wasn't very intresting in the first place it seems, so I'll move forward.

Link Copied to Clipboard