Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by laezbian
Since updating to Patch 5 on my PC, the artwork for the loading screens is low-resolution, very pixelated. Anyone else having this issue?

Not pixelated for me, but noticeably lower resolution than before. Slightly blurry, not crispy looking.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
Originally Posted by laezbian
Since updating to Patch 5 on my PC, the artwork for the loading screens is low-resolution, very pixelated. Anyone else having this issue?

Not pixelated for me, but noticeably lower resolution than before. Slightly blurry, not crispy looking.

Same here.

B
old hand
old hand
B
Check your video settings. BG3 updates reset some of mine.
Also, either Patch 4 or the Hotfix later produced pixelation and I had to turn on DLSS.

veteran
veteran
Nah, I redid all my settings once the update dropped as I always clear out my entire Larian folder in the %appdata%.

Interestingly enough the newly introduced loading screens are crispy sharp, but the original ones are all slightly blurry.

stranger
stranger
Hello,

When will the patch be available to macOs owners?

Married, a gamer and a marketer in one person smile

[Linked Image from ltdfoto.ru]

F
stranger
stranger
F
since installing Patch 5, i'm getting weird dialogue glitches. when Tav speaks with another character, the text of the dialogue shows at the bottom, the character model moves as if they're speaking, but no audio plays for a couple of seconds. then, the character repeats the same movements and the dialogue audio plays as normal, but the full piece of dialogue gets cut off.

anyone experiencing anything like this?

veteran
veteran
I have a question: where are the honour mode tweaks for custom difficulty? especially the new legendary actions?

O
stranger
stranger
O
The melee/ranged weapon switch option doesn't work on controllers if you don't have an action left. Was this supposed to work this way? Right now, the option disappears when you spend your action.

F
stranger
stranger
F
КОГДА ВЫЙДЕТ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ НА Mac???

патч №5 от 30.11.23 когда обновят на системе Mac? Я являюсь хост для нашей многопользовательской игры с друзьями на windows и мы не можем продолжить игру

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Anska
On a more serious note: I think something isn't quite working with Astarion's romanced epilogue. While choosing to move to the Underdark with him, is acknowledged by the initial narration of the epilogue scene, the three other outcomes in which you stay a couple all assume that you lead an adventuring life, even when you chose to settle down. (...) Especially when comparing his romance epilogue to that of other companions, it feels like the choices made during the romance scene right after the finale aren't properly tracked.

It's the same for Ascendant epilogue. It doesn't matter if you travel or stay in Baldur's Gate to grow your power, you still get the invitation during a masquerade you were hosting in Cazador's Palace.

veteran
veteran
Thanks for adding such a great epilogue!!! I love the owlbear, and romanced Halsin is very sweet!

F
stranger
stranger
F
"Colossus Slayer" passive for Ranger class on 3rd lvl does not work at all after the latest update.
Should be like that --- "Once per turn, your weapon attack deals an extra 1d8 damage if the target is below its hit point maximum." But it doesn't work now.
Bad to start Honour difficulty mode with broken passives. smile
-----
"Colossus Slayer" passive is not working only for ranged weapons now , but for melee it still works correct .

Last edited by For Khaine; 04/12/23 01:51 AM. Reason: Additional information about bug
B
B
Looks like Hotfix 1 dropped a little while ago. My game version is now 4.1.1.4079877.
Any info on what it hotfixes?

addict
addict
It fixes some crashes. There's a sticky thread related to the hotfix.

B
B
Originally Posted by Ametris
It fixes some crashes. There's a sticky thread related to the hotfix.
Thank you for pointing this out. It looks like it was created around the same time I posted before. Really nice to see a hotfix published over the weekend!

Last edited by Bomor; 02/12/23 04:27 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
The minimap in the high hall (short before the brain) is very low resolution. This is on Linux under wine bg3_dx11.exe.

A
stranger
stranger
A
On the PS5, I received another Baldur's Gate 3 Update (v4.1.1.4079877). Did I miss something? (found it)

Last edited by ADT4079; 02/12/23 05:39 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but... in the game where I
1) made a deal with Raphael; 2) stole the contract from him and killed him; 3) Gale gave the crown to Mistra; after the epilogue, Raphael appears and scolds the player character for giving the crown to Mistra instead of him.

But in the game with Durge, where
1) I made a deal with Raphael; 2) didn't visit House of Hope; 3) Gale exploded to destroy Nethbrain; there was no epilogue with Raphael, even though he is alive in this version
. Did the triggers work correctly in these cases?"

N
stranger
stranger
N
My performance comparison benchmark Patch 4 vs Patch 5

journeyman
journeyman
During the gathering the effects of Elixirs taken in the final fight seem to still be active despite months in between.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard