Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I had my sex scene with Mizora in my current ongoing playthrough, somehow when she brought me to the hell and I agreed with it, then she would use magic to remove my Tav clothes, it turned out to be that the clothes were still on. firstly I thought it is normal but then I Googled others Mizora sex scene and found out Tav should have been naked. Does anybody have the same issue? I know people have the problem to trigger the sex scene with Mizora, or some other ''underwear still on'' issue with other team mates after patch 3, and think they are already fixed. But mine is just with Mizora so far (others were grand) with the ''clothes still on'' during sex scene. Can anybody help? Does be naked before the long sleep is the only way for it?

Thanks for the help beautiful people!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
This is the third time you've posted the same topic in spite of me already asking that you stick to one. I'll change the link in the other one since you deleted the topic it pointed to but stick to this one and do not create further topics about the same subject.

J'aime le fromage.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thank you, yeh I deleted the old one accidently and another is locked so I couldn't delete it. Hence I just made a new one. Thank you again ; )!!

A
ann Offline
stranger
stranger
A
i've got the same problem in my playthrough. also i noticed that animation was cut when they are facing each other - i didn't see touches and things like that, they just hug each other like in your screenshot and that's all...

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Well…!!! Sounds like yours is even worse!! I just want it to be perfect and didn’t want to take off all the clothes before the sex scene too! Looks like Larian needs to fix it!!! (Praying….!

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Looks like it is just a bug and there is no solutions frown!!! I know some people had the similar problem with other companions like Halsin, Shadowheart, Astarion after patch 3 updated. Then people say it was fixed so do not know why it is still happening!! It has annoyed me for 2 days, maybe I need to get a life and just let it go. lol.

Originally Posted by vometia
This is the third time you've posted the same topic
Originally Posted by mike780325
just let it go.
I didn't think I would be seeing the five stages of denial this morning.
Larian should add a naked cutscene setting for all the thirsty players.

Here, I punched her for you:
Inability to remove clothes begone! Hi-Yah!

M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
It is the only bug in the game for me so far and I know it is kinda a small one, but It has annoyed me a lot as I really want this sex scene running perfectly! ( and also I could be one of those thirsty players for sure)

Thanks for punching her for the inability but it is not her fault it is Larian's!!!!!

Originally Posted by mike780325
I really want this sex scene running perfectly!
I know, I could tell, it was very wholesome. I never romanced Mizora, and from your screenshots, I'm surprised she was so modest and covered up everything with her wings. If you had been looking forward to her romance scene, having Tav fully clothed in long johns is pretty immersion breaking. The only way they could have made it funnier was if he had socks on.

If you wanted raunchy, my cousin was doing the Minthara romance. I swear he replayed the scene like three times. I'm just sitting there rolling my eyes into the back of my head. xD I'm just like, really? Again? And he's like YES, for what she put me through 8'D

Last edited by Lillith; 05/01/24 02:16 PM.
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I did have the Minthara sex scene and It was brilliant! haha! I do like it though! And I just had Gale's act3 romance scene and to be honest I was a bit disappointed as I kinda expected more, but still, It was very romantic and sweet! However, I am still annoyed by my full clothes on Tav in Mizora sex scene! haha!!

Link Copied to Clipboard