Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#939012 10/03/24 05:26 AM
addict
OP Offline
addict
Rant on:

Can we please just get rid of the Enemy of Justice tag/debuf? I just got it from the Goblin camp. Why is this even a thing? Ugg.

I know how it works, I generally know why it’s in the game but frankly no one in the goblin camp should be allowed to activate the tag. And if there is a tag, it should not carry over and effect other locations not affiliated with said location.

The only way around this seems to be an all out genocide run on the camp. Tried to just kill the leaders, but nope. If one gobo survives it is pretty much game over.

This is why I don’t do “honor” runs.

Rant off.

Ok back to lurking…

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 10/03/24 05:27 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
If you're on PC it can be fixed with some* console commands; but it is quite annoying nonetheless.

* which I can't remember offhand, but I can probably dig them out.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
OP Offline
addict
I am on PC smile

I’ve not dug into console commands though…. I assume it’s via mod?

Edit: ok it’s done via script extender. Already have that and it seems easy to set up.

Just need the codes…

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 10/03/24 12:31 PM.
old hand
old hand

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm feeling a bit awkward that I can't give credit where it's due, but the Reddit post I'd bookmarked has been deleted. I still have the commands, though, which are as follows:

Code
for i,v in ipairs(Osi.DB_CRIME_GuardKiller:Get(nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil)) do CrimeSuspend(v[7]) print(v[7]) end

Osi.RemoveStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GB_GUARDKILLER")

Osi.DB_CRIME_GuardKiller:Delete(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)

Don't forget to press return before pasting the commands as it appears the console starts in logging mode and doesn't start accepting commands until you've already typed something. Occasionally this command set doesn't completely clear the crime flag it for the faction in question but it'll prevent it from continuing to haunt you in future encounters elsewhere.

FWIW, the witness I had at the Shrine of Selûne (goblin camp) was Sazza, and in Moonrise Tower it was Roah, ironically; she'll witness you even if you're sneaking with solid objects in the way, so cast a cloud of darkness on her first if you want to keep her alive but not report you.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
OP Offline
addict
Nice thanks, will try it when Incan get back to the game.

addict
OP Offline
addict
I looked at the ring of Justice. The thing is, is that I am hopefully keeping my mods simple. After hotfix 18 I am shying away from script based mods until they are officially supported.

What mods I do have atm don’t rely on BGSE. I can remove it and still play. The only mods I use are hair mods, face mods, mods that adjust existing items and a few spells. The ones I can remove and cause the original to revert back to vanilla (and not crash the game). I know still a risk, but I have had any issues so far…

Link Copied to Clipboard