Next Thread
Print Thread
#939841 16/03/24 03:01 AM
JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
At least for the Dark Urge.

I'm surprised it took me this long to notice. Once upon a time, all food healed the characters. That was back in EA. Then, that got changed, but some food items continued to heal. The dwarf parts in the goblin camp, for instance. But later, they also stopped healing.

Which just left the gruel from the tieflings and the berries you can pick from the bushes. (And goodberries, of course, but I'm not counting them.)

It was today that I realized the dwarf meat actually still heals. But it only heals the dark urge. The other characters don't get the 4d4 healing benefit. I immediately went to check out the suspicious meat in the worg pens, and yes, they also heal the dark urge.

veteran
veteran
Oh how disgusting. Then again, so many creatures really speak highly of the tastiness of dwarf flesh one has to wonder...

Also is it still cannibalism if you are not actually a dwarf?

Last edited by Blackheifer; 16/03/24 03:22 AM.

Blackheifer
JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Oh how disgusting. Then again, so many creatures really speak highly of the tastiness of dwarf flesh one has to wonder...

Also is it still cannibalism if you are not actually a dwarf?

That's a good question. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it still counts as cannibalism if it's not something like chicken or beef or kobold.

veteran
veteran
the better one is the owlbear egg

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
A
old hand
old hand
A
I was wondering if Durge could eat the poor dwarf! Thank you for answering that question - my Durge never got very far as she still was too much Tav to be appealing.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard