Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#359176 19/01/09 11:35 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
This is primarily for Raze, but others may well be interested. If the codes are given as follows, you will get a bulleted list (by the way I've added extra spaces to the tags to prevent it coming out as a true list):

[ list ]
[ * ] first entry
[ * ] second entry
[ * ] third entry
[ /list ]

HOWEVER, if the initial tag is [ list=1 ]; [ list=a ]; [list=A]; [ list=i ] or [list=I ] you will get ordered lists of either numererals, lower case letters, upper case letters, lower case Roman numerals or upper case Roman numerals respectively.

In all cases they produce a single line spaced list. If anyone can let me have the rest of the bb tags used by the divine divinity forums, I would be very grateful - needless to say it was trial and error to find that these worked!

Hackin & Slashin all the way!

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!
Support
Support

The bottom of the forum FAQ page lists the main UBBCodes (it doesn't mention Roman numerals or upper/lower case options for lists, for example, so there may be more). Most of the rest you should be able to find through the menu buttons in the post/reply page (or if you see something done in a post, you can quote it to see how it was done).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Thanks very much, I'll do that.

Palimpsests

Hackin' & Slashin' all the way!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard