Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Heya all, i recently stumbled across your game coming from gametrailers.com, and i have to say i was very interessed in it. After a little research i realized you have 2 games before this new release (divine divinity and beyond divinity) so i got them from an online retailer.

I have to say that even now in 2009, with cutting edge technology games/graphics, your divine divinity game, although aged, its awesome. I feel ashamed that a hard-core RPG fan like me never heard of it for years! Now that i'm playing it, i've droped games like wow and conan just to be hours exploring this new (for me) universe.

It takes a lot of "finesse" from a company to get a good RPG going, and you guys pulled it off briliantly. The games are fun, adictive and develop very well. COngratulations and keep up the good work.

I wanted to sugest a better marketing sales for divine divinity though, i had a VERY hard time to get it bought online !

Can't wait for Ego Draconis, i'm already a fan.

Cheers

Last edited by Adomingues; 13/07/09 01:07 PM.
veteran
veteran
Hello Adomingues hehe

Many thanks for your nice words, this is great for the team who did develop div and beyond back then but as well for the current development team of div2

We hope you have a lot of fun with our "old" and upcoming RPG's.

DD and BD are indeed hard to find in (online) shops nowadays, mainly because of both being "old" but nevertheless, they still rock, especially DD which is my all time favorite up till today wink

Have fun playing but don't forget to stop by in our forum from time to time smile

Greetings,
Lynn

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Nice to hear you've got the Divinity bug, Adomingues! Enjoy! kitty

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Sly Offline
stranger
stranger
I feel the same way..

I learned about Divine Divinity back in 2004 and I told myself I was going to get it.. Next thing I know Beyond Divinity is out and I tell myself again I was going to get both games.. Now here it is 2009 and they are FINALLY in the mail ( also picked up Gothic 3 Universe ).

Cant wait to play them.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Does Good Old Games (GOG) have it ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard